[talks-uk] BLUETOOTH WORKING - NOW HOW DO I ...

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:02:03 -0000

Hi all,

Following the thread on using wireless with the N95, I was cautioned about safety and decided I'd once again look at my bluetooth options for my desktop. Yes, I've got that little dongle thing to work too and transferred a file from desktop to phone successfully! Thanks for encouraging me to have another go at this ...

However, I have one thing I want to do and don't know how to achieve it and that was one of the reasons I wanted to transfer between the two in the first place. I have a couple of text messages which were sent to my phone and I really need to keep and want to store them on my desktop. There isn't an option given on the phone (that I can find) to send via bluetooth anywhere. Does anyone have an idea how I may achieve this, please?

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx