[talks-uk] Automatic reading of new messages

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:31:13 +0100

Hello listers,

I have successfully upgraded to talks v3.00.5. I selected the option to have new messages automatically read. I received a multi-part SMS message and when I opened the first one I was asked if I would like it played again and to press select for the next message. I did this and heard the same message read. I then discovered it reads messages from top to bottom of the list. My phone, Nokia 6600, displays the newest message at the top of the list, and I have to arrow to the bottom to read messages in the order they come in. I have my phone set to open messages automatically so I have turned the Talks option off. Does anyone have the same problem and is there a way to change the message order so they read down the list? Any help most appreciated.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett