[talks-uk] As promised, more ringtones

  • From: "Walter Ramage" <wpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 12:42:15 +0100

Hi.  As promised here is the rest of the ringtones I have.  One of these
file names is the same as the one I uploaded yesterday but it is a different
file.  The one I did yesterday has the T in tones in uper case while the one
here is in lower case.  enjoy them.  Walter.

File 1.
You have successfully uploaded a file called 1992mp3Ringtones.zip (219 MB),
to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ejt1gu

File 2
.
You have successfully uploaded a file called ringtones.zip (229 MB), to
sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dp6hux

File 3.
You have successfully uploaded a file called SykoraMp3Ringtones.zip (23 MB),
to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q7zpio

File 4.
You have successfully uploaded a file called Windows Computer sounds.zip (19
MB), to sendspace.
You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1lr33q

File 5.
You have successfully uploaded a file called IrishRingtones.zip (307 KB), to

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fe2x9y