[talks-uk] Re: "Apologize , daisy to go and books available"

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:13:36 +0300

Hello , well thank you for correcting , I promise to be more precise
at entitling my future  messages.
In terms of daisy to go , I' am wondering about any particular
materials which is competent to be used , I have tried sharing some
daisy books from my machine , but it doesn't seam to be compatible ,
any suggestion or recommend, that's enormously would be appreciated.
Mostafa Al'mahdy , skype:
my_speaker