[talks-uk] Re: Advanced Stopwatch Program

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:09:42 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for that and I'll definitely check it out.  It's a reminder app yes, but
with the extension of stopping the alarm from riming for more than a short
period of time.  Also continuing the reminder ever x minutes.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.