[talks-uk] Re: Active Diverts.

  • From: "Mark Best" <mark.best5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:24:26 +0100

Thanks for that Carla.

Hopefully, this has helped other people as well as me.

I had a play around in that menu this morning.

It was only that I had not heard this message before, when using my N70.
what you said, made a lot of sense.

Cheers,

Mark.

You can also reach me at Skype Utter-Nutter, and alternative email:
mark.best@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carla Savage" <carla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mark Best" <mark.best5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23/10/2009 11:42 pm

Hello,

I've noticed when dialling from my N86, Talks says something about Active Diverts. Should this be on, or will the phone still work if I deactivate or switch off Active Diverts?

What is the purpose of this?
Surely, if there is a signal, and you're happy with your chosen operator, Active Diverts shouldn't be necessary.

Sorry to appear dense.

Thanks much in advance for help received.

Regards,

Mark.

You can also reach me at Skype Utter-Nutter, and alternative email:
mark.best@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14:09:00