[talks-uk] Re: ANYONE KNOW ...

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 22:49:21 +0100

Hi Carol, i dont have WF but do use a headset with my N95 (8GB version) if out
and about and listening to music or a audio books on it, using the hands free
cable and some decent headphones. This way you can control volume and music
functions and also catch incoming calls without getting out the phone. I guess
you could use WF in the same way although i have not tried - Steve might have
better knowledge as he sells it..... But you might have to have the GPS module
out in the open as its hidden under the keypad under the slider so if then in a
pocket or case it has alot of layers to get through so it might be best to have
out in your hand? I have a belt pouch i got of amazon which still allows access
to headphone socket which is good but you might want to look for a pouch to put
around your neck? Check the web as there is loads. There is no lanyard slot as
far as i know but i would not risk my phone dangling on a flimsy lanyard anyway
:-)   sorry for the long post! I do tend to waffle he he he
 cheers. Pete