[talks-uk] Re: ANYONE ELSE EVER SEEN IT?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:13:44 +0100

Hi Carol, well not this one, but my E65 hanged on me a few times while keying in a number to dial it. Usually happens with long number such as international numbers. Solution is to mute Talks and then key in the number and dial. So, another thing I've to live with!

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>