[talks-uk] Re: AFTER THE PHONE IS REFORMATTED

  • From: "Badger" <monty_badger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 21:36:12 +0100

it resets the phone to facory settings so any apps you installed after you bought it will be gone plus any music, pics etc. also, quick tip i found after i did it, you need to have somebody with site reset the date on the phone as well as setting it to allow all software to be installed and switching off certification checks. i couldn't reinstall talks for 2 days until i worked out it was because the phone had defaulted back to 01/01/2007 and the software was made after that so it was getting baffled and refusing to work.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>