[talks-uk] A question regarding talks and wayfinder when the Talks concerned is on a 6680

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:01:57 -0000

Hi all,

I have a 6680 with Talks premium.

I was recently involved in some discussions with some people here in the City Centre management in Birmingham, which have resulted in my wanting to look at purchasing wayfinder. However, the people I talked to in the Birmingham City Centre Management only referred to wayfinder in relation to the devices being carried around as trigger fobs to operate the various electronic signs.

My questions are the following:

1. how does wayfinder work with Talks compared to working with a trigger fob?

2. Would I need both my talks enabled phone and a trigger fob to operate wayfinder related signs?

3.  Would wayfinder operate easily on a 6680?

4.  What is the cost of having wayfinder added to my phone?

5. is the cost more than the £45 quoted for the trigger fobs to operate wayfinder?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Alexander Shannon