[talks-uk] A keystroke to format my E 71.

  • From: Mostafa Almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 16:00:44 +0200

Hello. I need to know what key-combination to use, to recover my E71.
Talks caller ID doesn't work anymore. Thus, I just need to get my
phone back to the factory settings. Another question; can I repair
Talks, without recovering my phone to the factory settings?
Any suggestions or recommends, that enormously would be appreciated.
Mostafa.

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.