[taco] Taco Meeting Followup

  • From: Robert Ebright <robbebright@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:41:10 -0800 (PST)

Taco Members,
  This is Robb Ebright, I am just going to report back from the Taco Meeting on
December 11th at the new OSU learning extension office.

A lot of new OCCN Vista Members were in attendance, and the lunch meeting went
well with people sharing their ideas about how we can cooperate.

 In attendance:
  Eric Lowe - OCCN Vista
  Ray Sullivan - Columbus Institute of Contemporary Journalism VISTA
  Julia McCain - St. John Learning Center
  Maynard Love - St. John Learning Center VISTA
  Zach Henkel - Simply Living VISTA
  Rhonda Bayless - Gidget Pipeline VISTA
  Miles Curtiss -  Freegeek Columbus VISTA
  Robin Green - Godman Guild/OSU learning extension
  Sandy House -  Rosa Parks VISTA
  Rosehall White - Central Community House VISTA
  Robert Ebright - OCCN VISTA leader

  The majority of the action items we decided upon were to try and recover as
much of the information from the original taco survey as possible. As well as
to redevelop our website at techohio.org and to encourage the utilization and
sharing of information between taco members as to what our projects are doing.

  One easy way to do this is to utilize the list-serve. E-mails can be sent to
taco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and they will go out to all of the current taco members who
are subscribed. I added all of the new attendees to the list and they should
receive this e-mail.

  We also decided to try and do a monthly lunch meeting, the next one is
scheduled for  January 16th at Noon at 1427 N. Grant. We were  going to try and
do 3rd Wednesdays of every month.

  I will try and get some of the old notes that I have saved on this computer
up onto our website.

  If there is anything that people remember that I forgot to mention please
send it to the e-mail list.

  Thanks and I look forward to working with all of you.
   Robb Ebright OCCN VISTA leader