[tabi] Re: test of TeamTalk

  • From: governor staten <govsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:13:13 -0500

i'm missing a server address or is there a way to connect to a channel without a server?

On 12/20/2009 11:30 AM, Allison and Chip Orange wrote:
Governor and others,

I have just created the channel "TABI1", and it has no password, and I did
not need to sign up.  I'll be on for the next few minutes, please try and
give me a shout and let me know if you weren't successful.

thanks.

"unsubscribe" in the subject.

"unsubscribe" in the subject.