[tabi] Re: question does anybody know how good is T-Mobile

  • From: "Barrios, Lillian" <lb03c@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:13:37 +0000

Hi,

I had T-Mobile for about 10 years. I loved the customer service, and I never
had any problems using their website with a screen reader. Whenever I had
connection issues (such as in a rural area) others traveling with me (usually
sprint users) had the same issues. So I think when it comes to phone service
they're as good as anyone else.

I have also attempted to use their data service with my laptop. This only
worked well while in bigger cities such as Miami or Orlando. I have no idea how
well the internet service is on their cell phones because (as mentioned in
another post) accessible phones were almost non-existent.

I only left T-Mobile because I couldn't get an accessible phone. Now that they
finally managed to get the iPhone I would have no problem going back. I hope
this helps.