[tabi] another tax tip

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:29:34 -0500

For this year only, you can get a tax credit from stimulus dollars, up
to $800 per couple, if you had income from working (not from pensions,
social security, SSI or SSDI).  you will need schedule M to attach and
complete, and it has all the rules for claiming this "making work pay"


Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

(850) 413-6314

 (Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect those of the Florida Public Service Commission.)


Other related posts:

  • » [tabi] another tax tip - Chip Orange