[tabi] announcement from Foundation Fighting Blindness

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 12:50:24 -0400

________________________________

From: Gordon Gund, Chairman, Foundation Fighting Blindness
[mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 1:30 PM
To: acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Did you hear the news?

Foundation Fighting Blindness: From the Office of Gordon Gund
<http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=OQfusNaI9CyoCsQVg8VBnQ..>
Dear Chip,

You are an important member of the community fighting blindness here at the
Foundation. And I have some exciting news for you:

For EVERY dollar you contribute to the Foundation Fighting Blindness during
May, my wife Lulie and I will personally give an additional two dollars
tripling the impact of your donation.
<http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=tHclKzPA8hUBJj_hJhuILQ..>

Why am I doing this? Because I've never felt more optimistic about our
chances of success than I do right now. Researchers heading up the
groundbreaking FFB-funded gene therapy trial tell us that many patients are
showing significant increases in light perception and visual clarity.

To move this study and other promising research forward, I need every member
of our community to step forward. And, thanks to the matching gift, there's
never been a better time to do so.

Right now...your $10 becomes $30. Your $25 allows the Foundation to invest
$75 in cutting-edge research.  I urge you to make a generous gift to FFB
today and let me triple the impact of every dollar you give.
<http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=yrjLAuZ2BeNWjRHapv8Shg..>

Triple the impact of
your donation today!

The Foundation Fighting Blindness will receive a total of $3 for every
dollar you donate in May.

Just 10 days left to make your May pledge.

Please be generous.

Donate <http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=tGIb4pA89G4PDDfCEB-jHg..>

And there's one more reason I hope you'll decide to join me in this
important campaign. You see, I've lived with the loss of sight from
retinitis pigmentosa since 1970. And like millions of other Americans -- I
have a very personal stake in our quest for treatments and cures. Your gift
today offers hope to every man, woman and child living with sight loss.

And there are only 10 days left to get your May gift matched. So, Please do
not delay in making the most of my special offer with a gift of $10 or more
today. <http://www.fightblindness.org/site/R?i=lWeyHmJirpi51qXav2Irrw..>
And thank you, as always, for your dedication to fighting blindness.

Sincerely,

Gordon Gund Signature
<http://www.fightblindness.org/images/content/pagebuilder/20921.jpg>

Gordon Gund