[tabi] Window-Eyes online scripting classes

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:29:14 -0400

Hi all,

just an FYI that the audio archive and now RSS have been updated with
tonight's scripting class audio file; the archive is at:

http://acorange.home.comcast.net/scripting

we've now finished up basic VBScript commands, and next week we'll start
object-oriented programming, in case anyone feels like that would bee a good
time to join us online, just drop me an email so I can send you the TeamTalk
scripting.tt file.