[tabi] Re: Using Facebook

  • From: "Laurie Davis" <davisllb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 06:38:53 -0400

Thank you. I will try that.

-----Original Message-----
From: tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Governor staten
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 8:33 PM
To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tabi] Re: Using Facebook

Here's a link that should help with using Facebook, which is screen reader
neutral. Enjoy:
http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw160402

On 10/1/2015 6:17 PM, Chip and Allie Orange wrote:

Hi Laurie,

I don't know, but I am also ready to learn; when I saw this web cast,
I put it on tabi because I think it will be very helpful to any screen
reader user. If they tell you for instance to search for a heading or
search for text, you'll know how to do that with your screen reader;
knowing what they actually say to do is the really important thing.

For this reason I'm sending this answer back to TABI, so that I can
make this point to everyone. And of course, if anyone knows of
tutorials or books for screen reader users on how to use face book,
perhaps they'll share with us.

Thanks,

Chip