[tabi] TCB Christmas Party

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:47:09 -0500

Dear Friends,

The holiday season is quickly approaching along with the annual TCB Christmas
party which is scheduled this year for Saturday, December 10th from 4:00-9:00
p.m. There will be a multitude of mouth watering goodies along with the
opportunity to participate in that fun time called "Dirty Santa!" The location
for this year's event will be the home of William and Sally Benjamin located at
1531 Dempsey Mayo Rd. in eastern Tallahassee. Please remember if you are
participating in the gift exchange that Santa would like all gifts to be brand
spankin' new and $15 is the limit, please. We encourage everyone who is
bringing the tasty delectables to please come by five o'clock so everyone can
begin pampering their taste buds!

If you need additional information, please feel free to contact me at 850
309-0821 or
wandastokley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Come and have a wonderful evening!

Wanda L. Stokley