[tabi] Re: Screen reader for cell phones!

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:28:30 -0500

I have that exact phone Joe, and it does have speech in the phone
itself. However, it does not seem especially accessible to me (but I
am sighted) because the manuverability on the screen is not touch but
rather a toggle-like mouse. I have not found any other way to
navigate.

Good luck!

--
Lighthouse of the Big Bend