[tabi] Remapping keyboard!

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 14:59:12 -0400

Hi, I thought I would post this link below for those of you that might need
something like this. It is real safe as it has a restore key that works very
well. The only down side you will need visual help to use it. It might be
possible with the JFW key but it would be a hit and miss I think. Now I got
my wife to do it for me and she is not a real teckly person. She did it with
no problem and that is great because it has to be real simple for her. I use
it to make me a right windows key. In my case I used the page up key on the
six pack to make my right windows key. So see link below and enjoy!

http://webpages.charter.net/krumsick/

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx