[tabi] Re: RFB&D. free downloads instructions

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:31:59 -0400

Ok I did get my account set up. I did talk to the folks about my problem
downloading the manager got put on hold for over 15 minutes with a thunderstorm
starting up outside my window. I hung up. She did say I had signed up for the
wrong account. She was going to fix that for me.

Got an email saying they were having a problem with people using the Firefox
browser. I use IE8.

I will call them back when I have a block of time. It looks like that is not
going to be today.

I have saved the program to my desktop, run the program in a temp folder, each
time  get a run time error when I try and install the darn thing.

Thank you for careing.