[tabi] New location for Aug. 17 NFB white cane event

  • From: "Tinetta Cooper" <tanetjec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:44:41 -0400

Greetings To All,

We have a new location for the August 17 White Cane Law Event.  The event
will occur at the corner of Apalachee Parkway and Monroe, in front of the
Capitol.

The area to park is directly behind the Black History Archives building
located at 219 Apalachee Parkway (at the corner of Apalachee Parkway and
Calhoun Street).  There seem to be ample parking and it is only a block away
from the target location.

We should be at the site by 9:45.  We will walk from 10:00-12 noon.  We
usually go to lunch as a group after the event.  We can  discuss this at the
site.  Eating out as a group is another Public Awareness Event.  In
addition, it is an excellent opportunity for fellowship.

Please send an email to slatonj52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you plan to attend.

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday, August 17.

Cheers,

President Johnnie (PJ)