[tabi] More on the Lexmark pro805

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:31:19 -0500

I got a chance to play around with the scanning capabilities and for the money,
this is pretty cool.  Out of the box just using defaults with the unit set up
on my network I can place a document on the scanner go to my computer, scan it
and read it pretty quickly and with out much hassle.  Once the document
finishes scanning just press alt-tab and you will be in your documents folder
and a rename dialog box.  by default the document has a document date and
number as it's name, just type in the edit box what you want the document to be
called tab once to select the file type such as .pdf .txt or rtf tab to save
and press enter.  you will be placed back in the list of your document folder
with the new file highlighted.  Just press enter and, there it is.  You can
also change settings to use MS word and even other ocr applications if you have
others on your system.
Here is a sample using the OCR software that came with the unit with out any
fine tuning.

Robert

Order Confirmation
Page 1 of 2
1 shopping      O   express             Q order
cart              £. checkout         w confirmation
Thank you for your order. Please print out this confirmation page for your
records.
Don't forget to add us to your favorites since all repeat customers are
guaranteed free shipping for life even after our free shipping promotion expires
Thank you for choosing MemorySuppiiers.com as your memory upgrade source When
your order is shipped, you will automatically receive a UPS FedEx or a USPS
tracking number at the email address specified on this page. Sometimes it does
take up to 46 hours for USPS to email a tracking number after the order has
shipped. UPS, FedEx, and DHL always email the tracking number the same day your
order is shipped.
"ADD TO FAVORITES*
If a tracking number has yet to be received after 48 hours of your order please
email us at sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We do reply to all emails as quickly as
possible, usually within 2 hours during regular business hours If you nave e~..
::~e' -^s: z-s - 5555 e~a   _s a: 53 es;2~enorysuppliers com All emails are
answered within 2 hours during our regular business hours. We truly do
appreciate your business and we we'cc-s 5-, '==::=:? :? = -;;es:c^s
?   In order to provide the most accurate and efficient service return requests
are handled via email. We will reply to your email the same business day and
usually within 2 hours.
?   Your 100% satisfaction is our only concern and we can assure you that we
will take care of your email inquiry very quickly and to your complete
satisfaction.
?   Just a quick reminder, standard USPS Mail Orders take between 3-10 business
days to arrive. Please note that the USPS no longer scans receipt of packages
shipped with delivery or signature confirmation USPS Status will NOT change
until tern arrives at your location (USPS status will simply show they have
been electronically notified that a package has been shipped) International
Priority Mail packages do not have tracking services* this time.
Thank you again for your order, it has been received ana has Deen sent to our
dedicated service team for fulfillment
We have a special money saving offer for you today: If you would like to
receive a $15.00 credit back on your credit card for this order, simply post a
link to MemorySupplers com on your website, blog. personal profile page (i e.
myspace) with a snort one or two line description of our website and products.
When finished, email us the wee address where the link is posted and we will
give you a $1500 credit back on to your credit card We do require the link to
be posted for 90 days or more. Also, be sure to bookmark Memory Suppliers with
one quick click for your future upgrade needs:
Fill out our quick & easy survey to receive your Complimentary Reward.
Continue
3 YES! Buy a Bond Guarantee
$8.37
The buySAFE Bond guarantees all the terms of your purchase up to $25,000. Buy
the bond and enjoy complete peace
ofminH
Google Site Stats - leam more
If you have any questions about your order, please Contact Us Your Order Item
          Cost
(Robot Roomba 560 Vacuum
Cleaner with
Home Base -Silver - Free Shipping