[tabi] Re: Milo: Local Shopping

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 17:18:58 -0500

No, I got my Sony fixed it was not the boom box after all it was user error.
But should not happen again I have buttons on it marked that wasn't marked
now. Most of them came marked but some did not and was to close to each
other an I hit something at some point to the CD which I never use on it.
But I still at some point like to get that radio I heard the podcast on from
the BCT site that is sold by C Crane .

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx