[tabi] FW: Upcoming FDOA Events - Join the fun!

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:08:44 -0400

FYI

From: Laurie LoRe-Gussak [mailto:lgussak@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 8:48 AM
Subject: Upcoming FDOA Events - Join the fun!

Good morning,

I just wanted to remind you that we have a swimming program coming up.  If
you are interested, please e-mail Lesa Evans at levans@xxxxxxxxx  Also,
please don't forget that we are still playing basketball.  You are welcome
to join at any point in the season!  Below are the details:

SWIMMING

When: Tuesday, July 31st from 3 pm-4:00 pm

Where: Wade Wehunt Pool at Myers Park, 907 Myers Drive

Swimming is a wonderful therapeutic activity-easy on the joints and
practically every muscle in the body can be exercised. Basic swimming
strokes will be reviewed and practiced. Bring a friend and wear a modest
bathing suit please. Don't forget the sunscreen! Contact rec@xxxxxxxx or
(850) 201-2944 ext. 3 if you are interested.

MIRACLE LEAGUE-BASKETBALL

When: Thursday, July 12th, 19th, and 26th and August 2nd from 6:00 pm-8:00
pm (time pending age group)

Where: Temple Israel, 2215 Mahan Drive, Tallahassee, FL

For more information please contact rec@xxxxxxxx or (850) 201-2944 ext. 3.

We look forward to seeing you!

Thank you!!

Laurie

Laurie LoRe-Gussak

Executive Director

Florida Disabled Outdoors Association

(850) 201-2944 Ext. 1

www.fdoa.org

"Active Leisure for Life!"

FDOA Logo Color - low res - very small    <http://www.facebook.com/fdoa.org>
Net Solutions Facebook "Like" FDOA on Facebook

JPEG image

PNG image