[tabi] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: More Research Assistance Please

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 20:58:57 -0500

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of David Andrews via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 11:15 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: More Research Assistance Please

This researcher says he will make a donation to the NFB for each completed
survey.

Dave

From: "Alex Cohen" <ahc43@xxxxxxxxxx>

If you are able to help, the narrative and link are below.
Thank you.
Alex Cohen.

My name is Alex and I am a blind researcher examining the marketplace
experiences of the blind and vision impaired. The link below is to a new
survey regarding your personal experiences in the shopping environment,
which could also include the online shopping environment. I would really
appreciate your kind assistance in taking my brief survey (about 5-8
minutes), as well as giving me any feedback you may have on the
accessibility of the study. You may email me with your feedback or for any
further details at ahc43@xxxxxxxxxx. Although I am self-funded for this
research, I will be giving a donation to the NFB for each completed survey.
Thank you!

https://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9SMKqFC3ZBKHNwV

E-Mail: dandrews@xxxxxxxx or david.andrews@xxxxxxxxxx