[tabi] Activities of Florida Christian Fellowship of the Blind

  • From: "wanda stokley" <wandastokley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 19:46:19 -0400

A happy Tuesday to all!

Some of you are familiar with this group and for those of you who are not,
it is a non-denominational group of visually impaired people or sighted
folks who have a strong interest in those individuals who are sight
impaired. Plans are in the making for the remainder of this year, so it is
very important if you are interested in getting together to have a meal,
listen to some music, and fellowship, please let me know as soon as
possible. Round trip transportation is provided and a love offering
collected to help defray the cost of the transportation and meal.

I look forward to hearing from those of you who are interested. I would
appreciate your response within the next few days.

Respectfully,

Wanda