<T34 Rulez> happy Birthday T34

  • From: shaw ankit <shawankit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:03:01 +0100 (BST)

hi all,

so we are all about to be one year old in tcs.(tcs or
no tcs never mind)..but more like T34 batch is now one
year old..(so its first birthday of T34)..and all the
memories of the T34 still there...
i can still rem the day when we joined the office at
technopark trivandum..(trivandum..lovely place),
then i joined u all in t34....
ya its was really nice to have been shifted from t38
to t34....and the family of t34 is still so
cohesive...
i really dont have words to write.....
i can remember everything.....just everything.....
i think if i had power to reverse time i would have
reversed it back to 9th sep 2003...
anyway time waits for none and neither did it ever
wait for us..or for me...
a strange feeling is going inside me now...and i cant
explain..as i am writing this mail ..faces
..voices..of each of u is flashing into my eyes and
ears...

i cant word my feelings..anyway
wish u all great life ahead and all of u be in
touch..all t34 .....

ankit

Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

"It is better to deserve an honor but not have it, than to have it and not
deserve it.."

                                               - Mark Twain