<T34 Rulez> Re: Very Happy New Year

  • From: Pranay Arya <aryapranay_2k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:25:29 -0800 (PST)

A very Happy New Year to all from my side too....

Enjoy the whole year....as we did when we were in TVM ..:-)

Warm regards
Pranay

CAT results are out.. who all are the lucky ones?? please come fwd we
wud like to congratulate you.

--- Sudipta Dey <sudiptadey_ju@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>   Wishing you all a very enjoyable and happening new year. All your
> dreams come true this year.
>

>   Keep smiling
>

>   Best Regards,
>   Sudipto

>  Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Each man is afraid of his neighbor's disapproval--a thing which, to the general
run of the human race, is more dreaded than wolves and death.

-Mark Twain