<T34 Rulez> Re: <T34 (no subject)

  • From: Vikram Ramakrishnan <ramakrishnan_vikram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 03:26:21 -0800 (PST)

hey pal,

don worry abt the bond, think they wont bother abt it anymore...wat happened to
ur IBM interview and siemens?. hoz it goin?.. seduced the HR(supposedly male)
there also huh??? :-))..

ciao,
present TCS employee..
Vikram

Praveen CK <ckpraveen4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi ppl,

Nice to see so many mails from all T-34 ppl. Even
though I have quit TCS, I feel that I am still in TCS
because of T-34. I can never forget you guys.

All of you are getting into projects and are getting
busy. Even if you have loads of work, keep mailing
buddies.

Whats the news about Pune ppl? What projects did u
guys get into?

What r u doin 22 ? and what about Buddi? Which project
did u ppl get into?

And about the "BOND"(so called AGREEMENT), TCS ppl
have not bothered about that till now. I dont know
when they will send me a notice.

Keep in touch ppl,

Former TCS Employee,
Praveen C K.

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com

"Successful people are not the ones who cross the first hurdle first,
But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".

My Software Never has any BUGS .. It only develops some Random Features

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now