<T34 Rulez> Re: Reminder...

  • From: "bharathi swarajya" <ssbharathi71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 28 Nov 2003 03:37:46 -0000

Hai every body.It was nice to here from every one.we(poornima,anil,prashanth)
have been allocated to the same project.Anil still has to bear with me.I have
found an accomodation.so i can keep in touch with  all.CK U deserve a much
higher place than this,and u will get it also.All the best.I couldnt interact
much with  all when i was in TVM,but still i miss T-34 a lot.All the best for
every body

bye
bharathi

"Successful people are not the ones who cross the first hurdle first,
But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".