<T34 Rulez> Re: Fw: take it in the right sense

  • From: Vikram__Ramakrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:26:11 +0530

Thanks & Regards, Vikram Ramakrishnan
Best Buy - ASM
Tata Consultancy Services
Sholinganallur,Chennai.
Ph: (+91) 044-55502002 / 55502233
E-mail: vikram_ramakrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Many of us are more capable than
some of us
But none of us are as capable as all of us.

                      balasubramanian.naganat

                      han@xxxxxxx                    To:
md_pravinanandraj@xxxxxxxxx, pibu128@xxxxxxxxx,

pradip_chandrasekaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, emperor_naresh@xxxxxxxxx,

                      02/11/2004 03:10 PM             vishwa_jin@xxxxxxxxxxx,
k_ganeshram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kmwof@xxxxxxxxx,

vinod.k.athiyarath@xxxxxxxxxxx, Shaleen_Mathur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Swapandeep_Mann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, saravanakkumar.mj@xxxxxxx,

Vikram.Nagulan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anuradha.Ramanujulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx,

rramajay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, vikram_ramakrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

<karthi.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gaurav_Singh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
tapan.sinha@xxxxxxxxx,

shivashankar_thiagarajan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vasanth.Dhanapal@xxxxxxxx,
y.srini@xxxxxxx
                                                     cc:

                                                     Subject:  Fw: take it in
the right sense

>First standard teacher was having trouble with one of

>her students.

> The

>teacher asked, "Harry what is your problem?"

>Harry answered, "I'm

>too smart for the first standard. My sister is in

>the third standard and

>I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in

>the third standard

>too!"

>The teacher had had enough. She took Harry to the

>principal's

>office.

>While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher

>explained to the principal what the situation was.
The

> [...]

>the principal thought a third standard should know.

>The

>principal looks at the teacher and tells her,

> "I think Harry can

>go to the third standard."

> The teacher says to the

>principal, "Let me ask him some questions?"

> The principal and

>Harry both agree.

> The teacher asks,

>"What does a cow have four of that I have only two

>of?"

> Harry,

>after a moment, "Legs."

> Teacher: "What is in your

>pants that you have

> but I do not

>have?"

> The principal wondered, why does she ask such a

>question!

> Harry replied,

>"Pockets."

>Teacher: What's starts with a C and ends with a T, is

>hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish

>liquid ?

> Harry:

>Coconut

>The principal's eyes open really wide and before he

>could

>stop the answer,

>Harry was taking charge.

>Teacher:

>What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and

>sticky ?

> Harry:

>Bubblegum

>The Principal said to stop this session, but the

>teacher

>continued.

>Teacher: Now I will ask some "Who am I" sort of

>questions, answer me.

> Harry: Yep.

>Teacher: You stick your

>poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get

>wet before you

>do.

>Harry: tent

>Teacher: A finger goes in me. You

>fiddle with me when you're bored.The best man always

>has me

>first.

>Principal was looking restless and bit

>tensed.

>Harry: wedding ring

>Teacher: I come in many

>sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me

>you feel

>good.

>Harry: nose

>Guys please take things in the right

>sense like harry and ME.

>Teacher: I have a stiff shaft. My tip

>penetrates. I come with a quiver.

>Harry:

>arrow

>Teacher: What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K'

>that

>means a lot of excitement?

>Harry:

>"Firetruck"

>The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the

>teacher,

>"Put Harry in the fifth standard, I missed the last

ForwardSourceID:NT000010BE    (See attached file: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt)(See
attached
file: InterScan_SafeStamp.txt)(See attached file: InterScan_SafeStamp.txt)

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: InterScan_SafeStamp.txt

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: InterScan_SafeStamp.txt

-- File: InterScan_SafeStamp.txt

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file InterScan_Disclaimer.txt
** No virus found in attached file InterScan_SafeStamp.txt
** No virus found in attached file InterScan_SafeStamp.txt

This mail has been scanned by Interscan VirusWALL,TCS - CR

This mail is scanned by Interscan Viruswall - CR, TCS Chennai

"Successful people are not the ones who cross the first hurdle first,
But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".