<T34 Rulez> HI!!

  • From: Ujwala Kidiyur <ujwala_kidiyur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:09:38 -0800 (PST)

HUGE HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how r u guys ( n girls, of course) ???

really really missin all of u....:((:((:((
kinda gettin settled in belapur....now this place is very unlike "mumbai" in
the real sense of it... still developin... still secluded...
but its good doin things all by urself... v r into trainin again till 15th of
dec... some luck in life...
have to go now... my teacher's come...

miss u pranay n vikram...

cheers

Ujju.

Pranay Arya <aryapranay_2k@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all

Yeh kya bhai??Oh..I'll continue in English..Ck my luv my dear pal,chod
ke chala gaya hum sab ko:-( neways best of luck for ur further
endeavours , my best wishes r always with u.

How rest of u doing?I'm taking rest abhi.Will join on 27th.Enjoy ppl n
keep in touch.
Missing u all.Where is my dear ol'CR?? ;-) I miss her very badly n
ofcorse Ujju!!!

Pranay

--- Praveen CK wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> How r u guys? Gr8 job Vikram. Keep this group kicking
> and alive.
>
> I have quit TCS. I am in bangalore, searching for a
> job. Thats the news about me.
>
> How r u guys at Mumbai (SBI)? How is the work there?
>
> I am missing T-34 a lot.
>
> Keep writing mails to the group.
>
> Yours,
> CK.

> Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
> Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com
>

> "Successful people are not the ones who cross the first hurdle first,
> But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/