[swag] Re: logo

  • From: Bob Rodgers <bobjrodgers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 20:48:16 -0700 (PDT)

Heya Korris,

I do like this a lot.  as Derek mentioned we have
nailed down the logo, BUT!  I can definitely see this
as being a featured piece somewhere or used in some
sort of advertising.

I like it a lot...great job!

Bob

--- Jamie Gibson <rednalroni@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<HR>
<P>Heh getting use to this mailing list, first time
ive used one so someone just shout at me if I overstep
my bounds ;)</P>
<P>Now I have only just managed to get onto the
mailing list So Im not really sure how far people have
got with ideas for Logo's and the like...even if we
have got that far yet. Anyway this is what Ive done up
to now, possibly not 100% suitable, some of you may
like, some of you may not. Or perhaps its better as a
recruitment poster ;)</P>
<P>Anyway let me know what you think about
it.<BR><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive"
color=#0000ff size=6><FONT face="Arial Black, Geneva,
Arial, Sans-serif" color=#000000
size=5>Korris</FONT>&nbsp;</FONT></P></DIV>
<P><FONT size=2>ICQ 77700737</FONT></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>
is the easiest way to share and print your photos: <a
href='http://g.msn.com/1HM105301/45'>Click

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/pjpeg
name=swagtitle1_800x600.jpg

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience