[swag] Re: Another Idea

  • From: "Volker Maiwald" <v_maiwald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 16:48:41 +0200

That's great I think. But I believe we should be careful that after all not the whole map ends up to be red, well on the other hand it would be funny to know that the whole world is part of the guild.

From: Bob Rodgers <bobjrodgers@xxxxxxxxx>
To: swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [swag] Another Idea
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:24:55 -0700 (PDT)

hey all,

Just a completely random thought..and certainly
something that can wait but something I think would be
neat nonetheless.

I think in the MISC section or whatever, we should
have a little "about us" blurb...just something saying
"hey, here we are, heres why we started, blah blah..."
 but, more importantly, (and this comes from the
global Swag e mail)..since we do have such a diverse
group of people, I think it would be cool to have a
world map, with red dots marking the various countries
that all of the guild members are from.  Kind of play
up the whole "international" aspect of this project.

Then we can join hands and sing "we are the world".

Or we could leave that part out of it.

Just an idea.

Bob

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com