[swacuho] Re: Laundry Options

  • From: "Allen, Craig" <c.allen2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <swacuho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:34:41 -0600

Contact Nathan Watkins at University Laundry.  We used them to procure/install
our machines and they now provide us with service.

I've copied Nathan on this e-mail.

Craig Allen
TCU

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 16, 2014, at 5:02 PM, "Hansen, Shane"
<schansen@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:schansen@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

All,

I hope everybody is having a great end of the semester.  I am currently looking
at converting from commercial laundry equipment to industrial equipment and
possibly industrial laundry companies.  Does anybody outsource their laundry
and if so, would you mind sharing the company’s contact information?  Does
anybody just use industrial equipment and if so, where did you purchase it and
do you like it?

Thank you all, have a Merry Christmas!

Shane Hansen
Director of Students and Housing