[svip] May News from the SVIP!

  • From: "Kimberly (Summer is around the corner!) Ayars" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: svip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 22:10:53 -0700

Hello! We hope that you all have been enjoying the great weather we've been having!

Please be aware that the Sno-Valley Indoor Playground will be closed on Monday, May 29th in observance of Memorial Day. We will be back open for business on Wednesday, May 31st!

The Sno-Valley Indoor Playground would like to announce it's annual safety fair will be held on Friday, June 9th during regular playground hours. The first 80 kids will receive FREE helmets, and the first 100 kids will get fabulous goodie bags with lots of fun stuff. King County Sheriff will be there, and we are hoping for an appearance by North Bend's very popular fire truck. Please mark your calenders and come join us for some fun!

This Friday on May 19th consider a trip to the Community Center for Family Night! Poppin', Lockin', and Break-dancin' with Fraggle Rock Crew will be the featured attraction. With their explosive fusion of soulful dancing, rhythm, foundation and amazing creativity, they have opened shows for Missy Elliott and more. Don't miss this energetic, family-oriented show! A free dinner will be served by the Mount Si High School Pro Start Culinary Program from 6:30pm-7:00pm. For more information visit www.siviewpark.org and click on the "What's New" link.

Can you sing? Then come on out for the Si View Idol contest! Auditions will be held at the Si View Community Center on Sunday, June 11th from 1pm to 4pm. Vocalists must be 15 years or older, and need to preregister. The Si View Idol winner will receive performance opportunities throughout the year and will go on to represent Si View Metro Parks in the Battle of the Idols at the Puyallup Fair. For more information and complete rules, please call Si View Metro Parks at 831-1900.

For more playground news, please stop by and pick up a newsletter at the playground!

Best wishes,
Kim

Kimberly Ayars
President, Sno-Valley Indoor Playground