[svip] Indoor Playground Closed Wed. Nov. 11th - Veteran's Day

  • From: Linda Hamm Grez <llhamm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: svip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:34:29 -0500 (EST)

Just a reminder that the Indoor Playground will be closed on Wednesday,
November 11th, in honor of Veteran's day.

We will be open on Monday 11/9 and Friday 11/13th as usual.

We are still in need of a few more volunteers to help as facilitators this
year.  It is easy and only takes 1.5 hours per month per session.  Email me at
llhamm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or call em at 425-831-7808.
Thanks!  Linda Grez
Sno-Valley Indoor Playground
www.snovalleyindoorplayground.org