[SFGS] November agenda

  • From: ludechem@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gs members sunflower <sunflowergs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:23:02 +0000 (UTC)

Sunflower Genealogy Society

Agenda

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Welcome members and guests. Please turn off sound on electronic devices .

Reports:

Financial, Mentors, Approval of Minutes from October.

Library report and Library Users Award

Report by Nominating Committee: Marilyn Decambalisis

Old Business:

Need Webmaster. Technical position requiring ~ 2hrs/mo.

Reminder to use www.FamilySearch.org Mentors will be happy to guide members
through the site.

New Business:

Christmas goodies from members. Club will provide plates cups, napkins and
refreshments

Bylaw revision: Walt Peek

Ancestry.com We are looking into options for a legal club subscription.

Planning Committee formation: Appoint volunteers / members

If the Fiesta Room expansion is approved, we are looking into alternate sites
for meetings in March and April. This might be a good time for a field trip.

Presentation: “Tracing Your Irish Roots” by Peter Monahan

Round the Room discussions

Adjourn

Meeting of groups with similar interests, Mentor time, Review library materials