[sugpro] Re: Ignition trouble with fine KNSB propellant

  • From: "Steve Peterson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "steve_peterson" for DMARC)
  • To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 15:32:33 -0700

Kelly,

Thanks for the offer; most of what I posted back then was the blow-by-blow description of experiments I was doing to try to figure this out; it probably wouldn't be helpful at this point, but let's wait and see what the OP has to say on it. I actually have the original text, but I can't seem to locate the charts that go with the text.

--Steve

On 10/22/2018 01:12 PM, Kelly Jones wrote:

>Back in 2007 I observed a similar graph (with dextrose rather than sorbitol, and with bates grains rather than a core-burner). I then undertook a long series of experiments and reported the results on this list, but the archives from 2007
>disappeared years ago.

I have archived articles back to late 2006, I could dig stuff up if it would be helpful.
Can't do it this week though due to other pressing matters!

Kelly