[suckleyphotogroup] Re: Next meeting 5/6/2012

  • From: Edwin van den Oosterkamp <edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Suckley Photogroup <suckleyphotogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 18:29:43 +0100

Hello Group,

Over the past couple of days I have been keeping track of the weather
forecast for tomorrow and it isn't looking any good I'm afraid.

Since it is looking like it is going to rain quite a lot tomorrow I
think it is best to cancel our meeting and postpone it to Tuesday next
week. Even if it happens to be dry around 6.30pm I think it will still
be very soggy at the Knapp if it has been raining most of the day.

Lets hope for better weather Tuesday next week at the Knapp at the
normal time of 8.00 pm.

Best regards,

Edwin.