[studiorecorder] Re: update.

  • From: "Larry Johnson" <larjo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:27:29 -0600

This is a little off the table with regard to StudioRecorder questions, but
can anyone out there give me some direction on how I can record
simultaneously using both my microphone and background music from a cassette
tape player.  My sound card in Soundblaster, and it appears I can do one or
the other but not both together.  If you have an answer, please E-mail me
directly at
larjo1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Many thanks.
Larry Johnson