[studiorecorder] Re: recording in stereo

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 11:32:59 -0500

Doreen, Depending on how you have your microphone plugged into to either
your computer     or whatever recording device you use, it is possible to
record in stereo, and have the sound essentially be in mono because the
single mike is coming through both channels.  Unless you are doing a drama
that has different people reading, I see no reason to record in stereo which
will only cause your files to be larger.

Neal

  _____