[studiorecorder] music editing with Studio Recorder

  • From: Tyler <programmer651@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:46:47 -0400

Hello. This message is mostly aimed at APH, but everyone else, too. You know,
Studio
Recorder may have started out in the Talking Book community, but I think it's
time to expand; time to branch
out. I think Studio Recorder should have all the features of music editing. It
would be a lot easier
than your competitors, SF and Audacity and Goldwave and all that. APH is for
the blind, and there are
blind musicians, broadcasters, and audio production masters. We should branch
out even more. Make it
so it has that feature that Audacity has, where you can change the pitch
without increasing the speed like a
tape. And don't forget that old echo effect!
Tyler Z