[studiorecorder] Re: markers, file names.

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 13:38:32 -0400

I thought about it briefly, but it is kind of problematic. There is
nothing that forces one to name marks. It would be fairly easy to come
across a mark with no name, or one with an invalid file name. Then,
there are save path issues. Finally, what constitutes the range? Is the
start of the file to the first mark a range, or is it only the area
between marks?

Rob Meredith

>>> curtis@xxxxxxxxxx 05/03/06 01:24PM >>>
Have you thought about the proposal to create files with the marker
names? I've heard no response so wonder if you, Rob, did see my
proposal or idea. :) Thanks.

Curtis Delzer