[studiorecorder] file info

  • From: Mary Emerson <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Studio Recorder <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 10:14:17 -0700

Harry and list,

I suspect the best way to find out the bit rate is not via studio recorder, but through Windows.

Navigate to the file, then instead of opening it via the enter key, press the applications key, which is usually the third to the right of the space bar. This opens up a menu. In that menu, find properties, usually by pressing the up arrow once; if not, press up arrow or down arrow to find it, and press enter.

In properties, press tab till you hear General. On general, press right arrow to get to details tab. Don't press enter; press tab once. You're on the details page.

This puts you in a list. Down arrow till you hear bit rate. Mine says 1411kbps. Yours will probably be different. You'll at least have the bit rate.

To exit, tab to cancel and press enter.

I'll leave it to someone else to continue.

Mary