[studiorecorder] Re: copying and pasting two files together/should be simple but. . .

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 09:59:00 -0600

Correction to my earlier message. There is no need to refer to document two.
Yes, you are inserting a different document, but when you are done, you have
one single document. There is no need to open any other window unless you
need to do so. You can insert as many documents as you wish up to the limit
of 2 GB and you can insert them wherever you wish.

Neal

From: Mary Emerson <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 06:40:19 -0800