[studiorecorder] a portable digital recorder that works just like a tape recorder!

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:25:15 -0500

Hi all,
Remember my griping about wanting a digital recorder that can be just like a
good old tape recorder?
Well, have I got news for you!
What would you do if I told you that there is one coming out?
That's right, the great folks at APH, are coming out with a digital recorder,
and it lets you:
1. record, of course.
2. Append to a recording.
3. Insert audio into the recording!
4. Overwrite, just like a tape recorder!
The link to the podcast with Larry Scoottcon, from APH demonstrating it, is
below!
Harry