[studiorecorder] Re: SR is perfect with NVDA!

  • From: Bryan and Chris <bhagenau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 03:42:41 -0600

I use that screen reader when using studio recorder. At 05:15 PM 11/23/2013, you wrote:

Hi all,
I just wanted to drop in and tell you all that Studio Recorder works perfectly with NVDA! So, if you use NVDA, or, if you know anyone who uses NVDA and they want to do audio production, they can do it with NVDA!
I'm using NVDA on a gateway laptop, running windows 7 32 bit.
Harry

The Forum radio show is on a new location! To hear it just dial 641-715-3900 when asked for an extention punch in 3-1-2-3-5followed by pound.
Once you do so the show will begin.
Want to hear more than one broad cast either by phone or skype?
Then the advantage is for you.
Call 641-7153800 then you will be asked for an access code.
When you are, just punch in 2-5-6-7-5 Followed by pound.
Note you don't need to type or try to enter a dash chairactor by phone.
The - is just there for the people who use speech to read e-mails. In this way the speech will read it correctly.